|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
We are manufracturer and suppliers of Low Capacity Bare PumpsUses:
Widely applicable in the making of ice cream and dairy products, our range of low capacity bare pumps
of H-60 are used for improving stability, uniformity, consistency, viscosity, absorbency, shelf life and brightness of products.
- Mainly working on the principle of homogenisation.
Technical Specifications :
- MOC of Crank case: High quality cast iron
- Effective cooling facilitated through Splash lubrication
- MOC of contact parts and homogenising chamber: AISI-316
- MOC of homogeniser valve assembly: Satellite
- Single and double stage homogenising head (manual/hydraulic)
- Imported diaphragm type pressure gauge
- Designed for CIP cleaning
- MOC of Enclosures: Imported plastic coated AISI- 304 sheet.